On magical paths



The first written mention of the village dates back to 1255. In 1291 it also appeared in a charter as Hurpach.
The coat of arms of the settlement shows two motifs: a golden apple, and the silhouette of the Mikszáth Mansion.

Mikszáth Mansion

The mansion was built in 1906 in an eclectic, neoclassical style according to the plans...