Ground-floor, side-porched rural mansion with a battlemented part in the middle, and pillars on one side and between them a corridor constructed from nine Tuscan headed and footed columns. Tamás Tihanyi had it built in 1826, later in 1888 it was reconstructed.
Address: 2644 Borsosberény, Rákóczi út 2.
In the 1910s Mocsáry Ödönné, the greatest landowner of the settlement lived there. Formerly the mansion homed a rich numismatic collection, library, valuable paintings and chinaware. In our days the building homes a kindergarten. There are wonderful ancient maple and horse-chestnut trees in its yard.
The Mansion can be visited by prior arrangement at one of the following telephone numbers: