The Church of the village was reorganised in 1728. Two year after this was the predecessor of the today church built, which was significantly renewed in 1790.
It was sacrificed to the honour of Saint Martin.
Address: 2644 Borsosberény, Petőfi út 159.
It is a widely known story of the saint who was born in Savaria (today Szombathely) around 316 that he cut his mantel into two and shared it with a beggar on a frosty day. This motive is shown on the seal of the diocese, and this was also chosen by the village to decorate its crest and flag. The building has a tower with clock-bracket and a semi-circle apsis, its nave has three dome sections, and it has organ gallery. Its interior is decorated with artificially carved wooden statues.